My good friend Robert Pasternak, who I haven’t seen in a while fancied up this symbol. This is only one of the 1700 symbols in the archive. I have always dreamed that artists from around the world would be interested in making modifications to the symbols in order to create a brand new expression. I will post more. In the meantime, if you’re curious… contact me and I’ll give you some adobe acrobat files to piss about with. Life is good.
February 22, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 at 8:06 pm and tagged with art, community, robert pasternak, semiotics, symbol and posted in Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “Kode…”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tag… you’re it mofo2012 acceptance art art love banking blogging canada canadian artists canadian writers charlie sheen choice chris scholl comedy communication community creation creative writing creativity drumming education evolution fear food forgiveness freedom god government gratitude growth jesus life love love art love one another meditation money passion peace philosophy politics psychology reid dickie sharing war winnipeg writers
- is looking to expand into an actual gallery 1 year ago
- has completed the gruelling gallery upload. Slow computers!!!!! 1 year ago
- look at this http://loveartandfear.com/2011/04/05/idea-5/#comments 2 years ago
- Happy Steak and Blowjob day everyone... 2 years ago
- Ranting. http://loveartandfear.com/ 2 years ago