This newspaper clip is exactly why I feel that Government should be voluntary and it’s funds run like a private business with the people as shareholders. It is way too easy for people to be irresponsible with money that doesn’t have to be accounted for. Imagine if this happened in a private corporation.
July 27, 2011
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 27th, 2011 at 11:22 am and tagged with business, government, government spending, taxes, the commons, the people and posted in Fear. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tag… you’re it mofo2012 acceptance art art love banking blogging canada canadian artists canadian writers charlie sheen choice chris scholl comedy communication community creation creative writing creativity drumming education evolution fear food forgiveness freedom god government gratitude growth jesus life love love art love one another meditation money passion peace philosophy politics psychology reid dickie sharing war winnipeg writers
- is looking to expand into an actual gallery 1 year ago
- has completed the gruelling gallery upload. Slow computers!!!!! 1 year ago
- look at this http://loveartandfear.com/2011/04/05/idea-5/#comments 2 years ago
- Happy Steak and Blowjob day everyone... 2 years ago
- Ranting. http://loveartandfear.com/ 2 years ago