121. I feel that a good non-profit initiative would be “Blue tooth for the homeless”. This way, they could rant about the government or mumble loudly and people around them would see the Blue tooth ear piece and just think “oh, they must be talking to their friend”. How nice?
122. Irish Wristwatch Irish Wristwatch Irish Wristwatch Irish Wristwatch Irish Wristwatch Irish Wristwatch Irish Wristwatch Irish Wristwatch.
123. Jesus loves you is a beautiful statement unless you’re in a Mexican prison.
124. I purchased this:
It was amongst other suckers in the “barn animals” category at a toy store for kids, but we ALL know that it is technically a “cock sucker”.
125. I find it amusing that governments label cigarette packages with warning labels about how bad it is while they reap the financial benefits from the addictions of those they are supposed to protect and serve. Fuckers.
126. That being said, I’m so thankful that America/Britain/Israel is “liberating” the middle east and look forward to the worlds first Muslim lady gaga.
127. I find people who are offended by the word ‘retard’ to be retarded. We now have to write the word ‘disAbled’ with the emphasis placed on capitalizing the ‘A’ for ability or say ‘handicapable’. I get it, but my spell check doesn’t . I’m pretty sure my handicapable friend picking his balls and then smelling his hand in a grocery store does not care about this debate. In the meantime, let’s make kids toys promoting inclusion…
The stuffed buffalo represents the assholes who park in the close spots without a permit.
128. I have a question relating to random thought number 127, but first a rant; People who spend their time on Earth changing words or terms like retard, indian, gay, mail ‘man’ etc, to more politically correct terms like disAbled, native, first persons, hetro-sexually challenged, mail person should be punched in the face repeatedly. My question is simple: What were you before you were black, retarded, native, heterosexual, homosexual, man, women or indian?
129. Humans are the only animals on Earth that don’t realize they are already in paradise. Subsequently, we continue to build skyscrapers over top of that paradise.
130. Oscar the grouch no longer lives in a garbage can. He moved. It is still a garbage can, but it was sold to him as a condo and he now has equity.
131. All in all, we are just these strange beings standing in a field, blinking our eyes at each other wondering what the fuck is going on. We build work buildings, housing structures, schools, malls and fences but the reality is that we are just these strange little beings standing in a field, blinking our eyes at each other, still, wondering what the fuck is going on.
132. The goat caucus was “asked all in favor”?
There was a silence…
A resounding “Naaaaaaaaay”.