1. I think that these random thoughts are stupid but I love them at the same time because they allows me to just say whatever I want and I can even have a run on sentence that just keeps going on and on because after all, it’s random and who cares.
2. The jury is out. It doesn’t matter what happens if a zombie bites a vampire or vice versa because they are both dead. Although, it was concluded that vampires would win in a battle because zombies are stupid and vampires are cool.
3. I bet peeping toms suffer in silence at all of the people watching T.V. instead of having awesome sex.
4. It is amazing how many people go to coffee shops to sit alone… with other people who are also at coffee shops sitting alone. Is this what purgatory is like?
5. Sometimes, I’ll see a guy get up from his date at the restaurant to go to the washroom. I time him. If he’s any longer than five minutes I think “well, that guy just obviously took a shit”. Gross. I’m eating and don’t need to know this information buddy!!!
6. The other day I saw a woman driving with her dog and they both had on matching outfits. Really? I don’t blame the dog for this behavior.
7. Is it wrong to want to set the Kardashians on fire and redistribute their wealth to the poor?
8. Car alarms are a great way to have other people in the surrounding area say “what a fucking asshole; I hate car alarms; when is that idiot going to shut it off?; someone should go over and smash that car to pieces”.
9. I am sure at one point in history there has been a monk who after dedicating his life to listening, true perception and silence had found him or herself behind the scenes of reality thinking “ok, now what? Do I blog about this?”
10. For reasons that I cannot explain, I believe that I could roll out of a fall from a plane or tall building just by angling my descent properly.
11. I hope that I never have to test the above belief.
12. Who is this mysterious ’they’ that everyone references whenever they say “that’s what they say”?
13. If Al Gore created a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, would you call this an Al gore algorithm?