111. You are the 100th monkey.
112. Conclusions are delusions.
113. One liners are a terrible cop-out to coming up with something truly witty or clever. I tried to speak to apathy about this fact but he just didn’t give a shit.
114. Instead of asking your mind to search for a solution to a potentially impossible challenge, simply ask it to remember. All knowledge exists in the present moment and this way of thinking eliminates despair while promoting confidence. You already know. You just have to relax and remember.
115. So I was sitting around a campfire playing a song entertaining some folks. A really drunk guy shows up with kerosene, yelling and pouring it in the fire and on his arm. I say “hey man, do not pour that shit on your arm”. He laughs and starts motioning his arm over the fire. Inevitably, his arm is set ablaze and he starts flailing about. The police show up and arrest him for waiving a fire arm.
116. Sorry about that.
117. A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer. (RIP Mitch)
118. Not sorry about that one.
119. I started to go swimming after I almost drowned. Recently, I’ve been treading water. I’ve made it up to 15 minutes so far. As I tread, I contemplate the varying densities of water, air and ground in relation to my body. Perhaps gravity isn’t what we think? Then I start contemplating water treading as a possible metaphor for my life. Now, I’m swimming AND crying.
120. Embrace the randomness because looking back, none of it is.