That was my English accent, phonetically spelled for your entertainment or annoyance. You are welcome.
So I do these random thoughts. This entertains me. I think of some strange or funny things during the day and when I neglect to write them down, I get upset because my memory is like that of an 82-year-old man these days. Sometimes, I walk into a room, open a drawer and think, I have absolutely no reason to open this drawer. Perhaps the electromagnetic field of Earth is starting to give way? There goes our collective memory! What a weird experience that would be.
133. I think a terrible name to name your daughter would be Jen Natalia. Especially, if your last name is Stomper.
134. Did you know that if you have collection agencies hounding you with calls or letters, you can simply send the CEO of the agency a registered letter giving him 10 days to provide you with his companies proof of claim against you? Also, include that failure to do so places a permanent estoppel on them barring further action. This basically will make the parasites go away because they know that they are a third-party interloper with no claim over you. Unless of course, you give them the power over you because you are afraid. In that case, fuck you.
135. Who taught Shakespeare English anyway? Did they say “William, why are you speaking that way?”.
136. I think that a good landscaping company name would be “ditches n hoes”.
137. I do not know this guy…
But, I love this guy.
138. I think that a great name for my child would be Jesus Christ Scholl. That way, if he’s jumping on the sofa I could yell, “Jesus Christ!!! Stop jumping on the sofa!!! ”Jesus Christ!!! We don’t wear our sandals in the house!!!
139. If mirrors weren’t invented, we’d pretty much have to take other people’s word that we have bums. And for that matter, faces!!! Yes, I could go down to the lake every once in a while to check if my bum was still there but that is quite the walk and I’m more concerned if I still have a face.
140. Walking through the cheese aisle at the grocery store I noticed a label that read “ast cheese” I thought, that is not how one should abbreviate assorted. It was a perfect opportunity for the clerk with the label space issue to make history but he didn’t. Is the world ready for ass cheese?