1. We should change the name of Monday to Dorisday because Monday sucks for most people and Doris Day is awesome.
2. A group of crows is called a murder and a group of owls is called a parliament.
3. Knowing what a group of owls is called makes me think. The global leaders meet once per year in Bohemian Grove up in California for the cremation of Care ritual and mock child effigy sacrifice to Molech (the owl god). Maybe that’s why we call the places where they meet the rest of the time ’parliament buildings’?
Anyways, enough about old gay frat house weirdos frolicking in the red wood forest. Back to randomness…
4. If all matter in the universe was originally compressed into a speck the size of a grain of sand, then I have some questions.
a) what was on the outside of that sand? And don’t just say “nothing”!!!
b) How can we in our genius claim that it was the size of a grain of sand when there was apparently nothing else measurably relative to that grain of sand?
c) Can anyone successfully prove to me that we are not still in that grain of sand and that what we experience as the universe is just life in the speck?
5. I was very very sad when I found out that my Schizophrenic friends weren’t real.
Here are links to other random thought posts: