1. My only rule for LSD was simple: If I suddenly believe I can fly, I have to start from the ground. If I can make it off of the ground then I just have to learn to land and can control the test. This is way better than dying from a 100 foot fall.
2. I bet Halloween would suck for people who were raped by someone wearing a pumpkin costume.
3. My favorite spelling rule is this; “i before e, except after c”. The following words are reasons why I love this rule: weird, weight, their, heist, heights and reign.
4. Nothing great has ever occurred by NOT breaking the rules.
5. Give a man a fish and you’ll feed him for a day. Unless, he is deathly allergic to fish, goes into anaphylactic shock and dies. Then you’ll have fed him for a lifetime.
6. Space. You wouldn’t know this but I’ve been sitting here staring at the word ‘space’ on this fucking computer for 30 minutes with nothing to write. What a waste of time.
7. Time. I’ve decided to just start writing. The key to these post has zero to do with thinking and everything to do with just moving to see what comes out. Time doesn’t really exist so therefore it wasn’t a waste after all. Time is just the appearance of moving parts within space.
8. Space again. We often say “space travel” when talking about travelling to visit other planets but that is ridiculous because the last time I checked we were already in space travelling at an amazing speed.
9. Technically, the room that I perceive myself in and this body are made of the exact same substances. Those substances are made of sub-atomic happenings that are approximately 1% of the reality. The remaining 99% is empty space which all phenomena arises and only tends to exist. What do I think this means? We are space. Einstein said “what do the fish know of the water in which they swim”. Refer to number 7.
10. Imagine being a fish and acting on the impulse to chomp down on a worm only to be yanked out of the water by a hook in your mouth. I’m really happy that extraterrestrials only use electromagnetic technology to catch us. My appearance is important and I don’t need some unsightly scar on my lip because some redneck E.T. was teaching his stupid son how to fish for humans.
11. I think that we should take everyone who has ever been on dancing with the stars, put them in a capsule that perpetually shakes and shoot them off into what we call “space”. Then I might watch the show and the name “Dancing with the Stars” would be more accurate. Stars? Chastity Bono wasn’t a star when she had an innie, so how does giving her an outtie and transforming her into a fat trucker shoot her to stardom?
12. Forget everything you just read, go into the world today and be kind to each other.
13. Nothing is random.