1. People that talk to God are called ‘Religious’.
2. People that God talks to are called ‘crazy’, or worse; gurus who write books.
3. People that talk to the government are protestors, media or lobbyists.
4. People that the government talks to are typically in trouble for something.
5. In a loan transaction both parties (the banker and borrower) enter with empty pockets. One party leaves with a debt liability and the other holds a securities asset. Good times if you’re the banker.
6. Human inter-action and connectivity is the new economy.
7. Life is NOT like a box of chocolate because sometimes it gets hot out and then everything would just melt leaving nothing but nuts and brown liquid. Gross. And besides, when did we start taking advice from retards?
8. Creative animals have the innate ability to facilitate heaven or hell on any given planet. Where’s your head at?
9. The very act of ‘believing’ in something creates a duality thereby separating you from the very thing in which you believe. It’s better to do your best to BE the thing.
10. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada is poised to become the central distribution hub for the future North American Union. Which also may be complete bullshit… just like the European Union right? That was complete bullshit at one point in history.
11. None of the Beatles merchandise was released on Itunes, Rock band or any other medium until the holder of the publishing rights a.k.a. Michael Jackson mysteriously died. Two weeks later… BAM… beatle mania once again. Just sayin.
12. How many people enter the field of psychology or psychiatry in order to intellectually offset the need to work through their own mental-emotional issues?
13. There are 13 moons in a given trip around our sun. The original measurement of this is called a “moonth”. Now called month with an inaccurate catholic time measurement system that hides* the 13th moon.
*Probably due to the fact that a multitude of superstitious idiots drive the assumption based information economy.