100. We call them our “pets”. We call ourselves “owners or masters”. We tell them to sit for food and they seem to obey. But as observed from above, human beings are pulled behind on leashes while picking up poop and driving to the store to get them food. So who is the master again?
101. There is only one dimension. It just happens to be multi-dimensional.
102. If there were five people in a room watching T.V. and we suddenly remove the concept of T.V. we would see five people sitting in silence while staring at a wall avoiding one another.
103. I am just a moment.
104. Weeds grow in the soil of regret when we do not tend to our dreams.
105. You will never see a used coffin salesman.
106. There are no flaws in Truth. Only flaws in our ideas about Truth.
107. Secret societies have become so popular these days. I now know that the best way to market something is to call it a secret. Perhaps I should have called my poetry book “secret poems”.
108. Yuor bairn is albe to udnertsnad tihs snetence eevn tghouh olny the frist and lsat ltetres of ecah wrod are crreoct.
109. Thought is both generative and derivative. We get to direct the current. The truth in natural law is that the positive always drives the show. Think about the atom. The proton is coupled with the neutron while the electron whirls about creating the appearance of phenomena. The power of the positive nature is that it moves forward regardless. Negativity is dust in the wind.
110. Everyone is retarded in light of their own potential.