I reached 83 random thoughts. It started as a joke and is still a joke. I appreciate the randomness because it keeps me on my toes trusting that something will come out. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, sometimes insightful and sometimes offensive; but that is what happens when we allow our thoughts to flow freely without censorship.
In the spirit of the ongoing saga that is my random thoughts collection…
84. I talk too much and have a tendency to explain things to death. My ability to sense the apprehension of those who have to listen to me has increased over the years. Before, I couldn’t understand why people would gradually back away from me when I spoke about UFO’s. Now I get it!!!
85. They do not fly per se. They work with counter-rotating fields that zero-out gravity and activate its elastic potential. The sub-strata of space allows what appears to be time travel but it is really just a different mode for space travel because time only appears to exist. They are still traveling from A to B, but it is like taking B and bending it so that ‘B’ becomes ‘A’. This is apparently easier to do when you design your vehicles from the viewpoint of light as a unified whole that you are also one with as opposed to clunky metal objects on a linear path.
86. Hey!!! Where did everybody go?
87. I told Michael J. Fox that he would start to uncontrollably shake if he went back in time but he just wouldn’t listen to me and now the DeLorean is broken.
88. I can think of some excellent uses for diaper wipes but none of them involve wiping diapers.
89. One involves after sex clean-up and I can imagine that it would be extremely difficult to explain why you have a box of diaper wipes with you on your first date.
90. The word “rationalize” comes from the root ‘ratio’ which presupposes a division of wholeness. I often wonder how long we humans will continue the business of breaking reality apart until we figure out that it all functions as one?
91. The treasure should always be in the question and not the answer. One question can have many answers and if we become too knowledge based, we tend to shut down leaving little room for expansion.
92. The hardest thing about exploring new territory is throwing away old maps.
93. Love is NOT a commodity.
94. I made up a few new words:
CREAVOLUTION; The creation of evolution within the evolution of creation.
MANICDOTE; A humorous story about depression, manic states and disorderly acts.
95. I’m probably totally wrong but I perceive dark speed to be zero and the activity of light travels toward infinity as a magnetic compulsion back to zero; its original state.
96. It annoys me when two sports teams pray to God for victory. Besides the obvious reality that only one can win/what becomes of the losing teams prayers? Do we really believe that God gives a flying fuck about sports?
97. If we can dedicate 40 hours per week doing things that we’d rather not be doing for a corporation that is perpetuating our global troubles by feeding addiction, then surely we can find some time within our day to love one another and hold compassion for the situation we find ourselves in.
98. War is the death of imagination. Stop screaming at what you are against and begin articulating that which you are for.
99. Numbers like 9, 99 or 999 tend to carry a certain emotional tension that anticipates being resolved by the next number. We can hear this in our own voices when we just count to 100. It sounds like, “ninety-seven, ninety eight, ninety-niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, one hundred… ah fucking finally!!!”